In order to continue receiving our fine magazine, remember to mail the renewal form we included inside Issue CXII (Winter 2016).
Our subscription rate, in spite of higher mailing costs, remained the same: USA $50, UK £50.00, Europe and Rest of the World $75.00.
Payments can be charged to your VISA or MasterCard. Also, they maybe be paid using Paypal by sending the appropriate renewal amount to our account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course, you can also pay by check in US$ payable to EUROHISTORY and mailed to:
6300 Kensington Avenue
East Richmond Heights, CA 94805
We can be reached by email at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org – Our phone number is 510.236.1730
Inside Issue CXIII, Volume 20.1 – Spring 2017 subscribers will find the following articles:
1. Nine Days The Shook the World – The Abdication of Tsar Nicholas II, by Greg King
2. The Greatest Humiliation of Her Life – The Dowager Empress of Russia, by Coryne Hall
3. Time Line for a Rescue – Tsar Nicholas II, by Marlene Eilers Koenig
4. Who Is in the Photograph: A Royal Gathering at Balmoral, by Ilana D. Miller
5. A National King for the Hungarians – Karl of Austria and 1916 Coronation, by Janet Ashton
6. Book Reviews
7. Royal News
We look forward to a great year and hope that you will remain or join us as we celebrate two decades in business!
Regards and enjoy the reading, Arturo Beéche (Founder & Publisher)